2016-17 Governance Board:
- President-Dean Griffith,
- Vice-President-Eric Butzler,
- Treasurer-Joy Neva,
- Secretary-Jennifer Snowbank,
- Trustee-Ike Bagley ,
- Trustee-Summer Fountaine,
- Trustee-Wanda Janssen
What Is A Governance Board?
The governance board has the ongoing responsibility to:
- Determine the charter school’s mission and purpose.
- Ensure effective organizational planning.
- Ensure adequate resources.
- Manage resources effectively.
- Determine and monitor the charter school’s programs and services.
- Enhance the charter school’s public image.
- Assess its own performance.